Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 9214 Calder Highway, IRYMPLE.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0488 046 647
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Display Page
9214 Calder Highway, IRYMPLE VIC - Price on Application
* Additional established bait business, comprising six 1 ML dams and one 4ML holding dam plus covered worm production area
* Large shed of 24m x 9m (approx.) with 3.6kW solar, wood heating and amenities facility utilized for the bait business plus plant and equipment
* Irrigation infrastructure includes 15HP pump plus 5 bank sand filter system located on the holding dam. 80.2 ML Annual Use Limit
* Your chance to expand on an established bait business and/or redevelop the existing land for table grape production
* Opportunity to build your dream home (STCA). Town water connected
* Wonderful highway location only 3 km from the Irymple township
* Bait business can be sold separately from the land if desired - Inspection recommended
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement, Tender Document and Contract can be viewed by clicking on the links below.
Sales Consultant Profile
RURAL AND LIFESTYLE SPECIALIST
Michael was born and raised in Mildura and having been involved in the farming / agriculture industry for most of his life, he has a wealth of knowledge.
Michael has worked with farmers throughout Sunraysia, Mallee and Millewa for more than 40 years, having commenced his working life with the Irymple Packing group in 1974 and working in various roles before accepting a management role with the Victorian Dried Fruits Board in 1988. During this period Michael owned and operated a small dried fruit vineyard in Cardross.
Following the deregulation of the dried fruits industry, Michael accepted a position with Dried Fruits Australia for 4 years before accepting a position with the Rural Financial Counselling Service for 6 years and then taking on the General Managers role with the local Vine Improvement Association. In his most recent role, Michael was employed as Agribusiness Relationship Manager with Rural Finance for nearly 8 years.
With Michael’s passion and dedication to the farming sector and his excellent work ethic he will achieve great results for his clients .